One on one coaching sessions to reduce stress levels and increase mental wellbeing. The sessions are given in a business context, so we focus on resolving issues related to working in a business context. Stress is subjective experience, often leaving someone anxious. Stress and anxiety translate into chaos and complexity. The coachee is learned how to deal with the thoughts that cause stress.
- where employees experience substantial stress levels
- with a high absence and/or sick leave
- where productivity is suboptimal
- where chaos is ruling
- where complexity is the norm
- that struggle with planning and deadlines
My goal is not to transfer knowledge, but to discover a new insights with someone. An insightful understanding is much more powerful then any form of information. Insight changes behavior; intellectual knowledge may not.
What is included?
- intake form
- 60-minutes one on one coaching session (1x)
- a follow up meeting with management meeting where bottlenecks are discussed and quick wins and improvements are proposed
The intake form helps me to gain insight in the stressors. This needs to be filled in beforehand.
For the coaching session we virtually meet during a video call. After the booking is completed, you will receive an email with the intake form, a link to the Zoom meeting and further instructions. In the calendar below you can select a preferred date and time for the first call: